Navin Modi, Founder, Uvisible talks about the importance of SEO for a startup. This video will give young and budding entrepreneurs insight on how one can achieve better ranking regarding SEO.
SEO directly reflects on the conversion rates which play a crucial role in determining the success of a startup. It is also directly proportional to the revenue that the startup gets.
Here are some of the domains where one needs to pay close attention to, for better SEO results:
1. Offer unique and good quality content – This would not only make you stand out in front of your competitors but also yield better SEO results.
2. Mobile first – It is essential to make it mobile friendly, keeping the current trends in mind.
3. Should load fast – Should appeal to the overall customer experience.
These are some of the points which add extra value to both your company and the SEO results.
Make sure to subscribe for more such videos at : https://goo.gl/mR1FKK
About Wadhwani Foundation:
Wadhwani Foundation’s primary mission is to accelerate economic development in emerging economies and drive high-value job creation through entrepreneurship, innovation and skills development. Founded in 2000 by Silicon Valley entrepreneur, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, today the Foundation is scaling impact in 25 countries across Asia, Africa, and Latin America through the following Initiatives.
To know more about Wadhwani Foundation and its Initiatives: https://www.wfglobal.org
Click here to subscribe this channel at: https://goo.gl/mR1FKK
Connect with us:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/wadhwanifoundation
Twitter : https://twitter.com/wadhwanif
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/wadhwani-foundation
About Wadhwani Advantage:
Partners with Startups and SMEs to establish a hyper-growth path of 2x to 10x in revenue and job growth over 3-5 years by providing advisory, strategic, and execution support services through in-house and on-demand AI-enabled network of coaches, consultants, customers, and capital providers.
About Wadhwani Entrepreneur:
Inspires, educates, and supports early-stage entrepreneurs through:
• Wadhwani Venture Fastrack: Maximizes success rates of early-stage startups
• Wadhwani Entrepreneur College: Empowers global students with an entrepreneurial mindset and skills leading to better jobs, intrapreneurship and long-term entrepreneurship
• Wadhwani Inspire: Establishes a nationwide culture of entrepreneurship