For More Information, Please Visit http://www.eTrafficWebMarketing.com.au
Include a Target Keyword in the URL of Each Page
Have you heard someone say that what you don’t know won’t hurt you? But, when it comes to search engine optimisation (SEO), what you don’t know will definitely hurt you. That’s because in SEO, ignorance isn’t bliss.
It will come back to haunt you. Search engine optimisation is a delicate art. All the “ingredients” must be there in order to boost your search engine rankings.
One of these crucial SEO elements is keyword insertion in individual URL pages. This means that each page or blog post must have the target keyword in its URL.
For instance, if your website is xyz.com and you have two pages – one about yellow widgets and the other about blue parrots. The URL for the former page should be xyz.com/yellow-widgets/, and for the latter it should be xyz.com/blue-parrots or something similar instead of generic URLs without keywords in them.
What are the benefits of doing this?
– Increases the odds of individual website pages rankings as against just the home page;
– When many inner pages rank highly on the search engines, the home page often follows suit pretty quickly;
– Effective for high competition niches and keywords;
– Less effort and resources will be expended on getting these ranked as they are often low competition keywords;
– Increases traffic volume to your website; and
– Increases your website’s conversion rates because the targeted visitors to those pages are often more specific in their searches
If you already have a website with generic page URLs or if you are thinking of building a new site, we at eTraffic can help you optimise those inner pages with target keywords.
Get in touch with us today!
CONNECT WITH ETRAFFIC